Effective date: May 24, 2019
FGASmanager.com ("us", "we", or "our") operates the FGASmanager.com website and the FGASmanager mobile application (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
1. Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
2. Usage Data
When you access the Service via the Internet on a PC / Tablet, or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data ("Usage Data").
3. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
4. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for an account online.
- Voluntarily enter transactions on the FGASmanager.com platform
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Your refrigerant wholesaler
Use of Data
FGASmanager uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Mobile Phone Access Permissions
FGASmanager needs access to the following to function correctly:
- Camera - Camera permission is required to scan the barcode/QR Code. Without camera permission, the app will not be able to scan a barcode/QR Code
Who we share or disclose your personal data with, including sensitive data
Your personal data will only be shared with third parties in accordance with this Privacy Notice and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
FGASmanager may share your personal data and information with service providers we work with which send our newsletters, perform surveys and questionnaires, process information on our behalf, and host our IT servers. These companies—our vendors—are contractually bound to use your personal data that we share with them with the sole purpose of performing the services we have engaged them to provide.
We may also provide your information to our professional advisors for the services they provide to us and may need to disclose your information if compelled to do so by law, a regulator or during legal proceedings.
Where your personal data is hosted, including sensitive data
Transfer of data outside EEA
All countries in the European Economic Area (EEA), which includes the UK, have similar standards of legal protection for your information. We Do Not store your information on third party data centres located outside the EEA
How you can access your personal data, including sensitive data
Under data protection laws, you have a right to:
- request a copy of your information;
- ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date;
- ask that we delete your information if we do not have a good cause to retain it; or
- otherwise object to the way in which we use your information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any questions about our use of your information, please email us at email@example.com.
You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office or other appropriate regulatory authority in relation to your information held by us, and how we use it (contact details can be found here https://ico.org.uk/.)
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org